Retaining Walls and Front Fences that Store Rainwater – and great money saver as well !
Retaining Walls - seems impossible but if you look closely you will see that these lovely pictures above are actually Landscape Tanks, which are made from high grade concrete and designed to act as Retaining Walls, Front Fences, Pergola or Pool Surrounds or Raised Garden Beds, Water Features all storing rain water (water tanks).
These great Retaining Walls come pre-engineered with their own engineering drawings for handing to your surveyor, council or builder for considerable savings. Because of their unique design they do not require any footings,which results in further cost savings.
Visit our gallery above to see the latest images of the great things our customers have been doing with our Landscape tanks.
These Retaining Walls and Front fences may also be used as an above or below ground Detention - Retention System as well.
As an added bonus these Retaining Walls or Front Fences will look just as good in 100 years time as the day it was installed. The Landscape Tanks do not suffer the usual aging processes of traditional Retaining Walls, which can look "tired" or need replacing entirely after a short while. Turn your Retaining Wall or Front Fence into a feature for your property.
Visit the Testimonials section to read what other customers have to say.
We welcome the opportunity to pop out for an obligation free site inspection to share ideas and to work out a firm quote.
Download brochure below for all tanks sizes and overall specifications:
Please give our friendly staff a call
Melbourne 0414 308123
Sydney 0407 200497
Anything less will disappoint.
- See us at the SYDNEY HIA Home Show at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park – 19th to 22nd June 2014
- Date posted: 16 April 2014
- See us at the HIA Home Show Melbourne Exhibition Centre April 10th to 13th 2014
- Date posted: 25 February 2014
- Water storing Retaining Walls
- Date posted: 23 January 2014
- Water feature and stunning light show
- Date posted: 25 December 2013
- Wishing everbody a safe and happy festive season.
- Date posted: 19 December 2013