Retaining Walls – Front Fences – Rain Water Tanks.
Retaining walls that store rain water - what a great idea and at a great price.
It may seem hard to believe but all these lovely pictures above (and below) are actually retaining walls and front fences that store rain water. Lots of people are already using them for all their retaining walls and water storage needs. They are made from high grade concrete (50mpa) and provide a fantastic alternative to traditional retaining walls or front fences and are very cost effective. The Landscape Tanks do not require any footings, are very easy to install and may be placed straight on a firm level base for great savings.
The planter top has many uses (apart from growing plants) including water features, outdoor kitchens, decking and even spectacular light shows all at the same time while still being used for your retaining walls or front fences. These Landscape Tanks are very high quality and designed to last over 100+ years (or even 150 years) and they add that WOW factor to your home.
Product sizing and capacities also available at http://www.landscapetanks.com.au/technical-info/specifications/.
May be used for any of the following individually or concurrently in the same project and they deliver great savings and results.
- Retaining Walls -simply place into position for instant results - no footings required.
- On site detentions systems - Save money - you may not need a detention system at all.
- Front Fences - stunning front fence that stores rain water and even double as retaining walls.
- Rain Water Tanks - turn water storage (rain water tanks) into a feature for your property.
- Pool landscaping - stores rain water for the pool and keeps plants out of chlorine level.
- Raised Garden Beds - ideal for growing herbs and vegetables.
- Firefighting water tanks - concrete and fire resistant.
- Water Features and light show - use the planter tops for water features and light shows to deliver amazing results.
- Pre-engineered - we provide you with your own set of engineering drawings for handing to architect or engineer..
- No footings required - easy to install - no excavation required.
- They will look the same in 100+ years as the day they are installed - 50mpa concrete.
- They turn water tanks into a feature of your property.
- Enhance the appearance of your property - attractive landscape architecture.
- Let us design your OSD system and chances are you wont need an OSD system at all.
- Add value and that WOW factor to your quality home.
- Very cost effective - save money.
We welcome the opportunity to share ideas and to issue a firm quote if required.
Please give our friendly staff a call anytime:
Melbourne 0414 308 123
Sydney & Brisbane 0407 200 497
Anything less will disappoint.
For all your rain water harvesting questions visit: