Retaining Walls – Front Fences – Rain Water Tanks – On Site Detention Systems.
Great looking retaining walls and front fences storing rain water - seems impossible doesn't it??
All these lovely pictures above are actually water tanks, which may seem hard to believe.
These stunning Landscape Tanks are designed as structural retaining walls and front fences that store rain water.
They are made from high grade concrete and provide a fantastic alternative to traditional retaining walls or front fences but have many more uses, such as very cost effective on site detention systems or around your pool pr pergola.
Retaining walls or front fences storing valuable rain water, in other words as your rain water tank, would seem impossible wouldn't it - well it's not and lots of people are doing it already with fantastic results.
(Please view our gallery for hundreds more pictures)
These space saving Landscape Tanks look sensational and are made from high grade concrete (50mpa) and have many uses around a home.
They do not require any footings, are very easy to install and may be placed straight on a firm level base for good savings.
Many of our customers just like the design of their Landscape Tanks as retaining walls or front fences and don't even bother filling them with water.
The fact that they are engineered (empty) for use as retaining walls, means they are also ideal for other structures around your home. Structures such as front fences, on site detention systems, pool or pergola surrounds, water tanks, fire fighting water tanks, and raised garden beds.
They are also an ideal for areas where space is limited and they avoid the costly excavation associated with having underground water tanks.
The planter top also has many other uses (apart from growing plants) including water features, outdoor kitchens, decking and even spectacular light shows all at the same time while still being used for your retaining wall or front fence.
The Landscape Tanks are designed to last over 100+ years and add that WOW factor to your home.
So whether you are looking for retaining walls in Sydney or retaining walls in Melbourne or just browsing for retaining wall ideas, block retaining walls or concrete sleeper retaining walls, look no further than the fantastic multi purpose quality Landscape Tanks.
Please also explore our web site tabs for great savings on all your retaining wall ideas, product features, technical information and delivery and installation details.
Product sizing and capacities also available at http://www.landscapetanks.com.au/technical-info/specifications/
Our Landscape Tanks may be used for any of the following individually or concurrently in the same project and they deliver great savings and results.
* Retaining Walls to last a lifetime.
Simply place into position for instant results - no footings required.
* Cost Effective.
All this at a similar price to erecting a block wall or brick front fence.
* On site detentions systems for massive savings.
Above or below ground and onsite detention system - save money - looks great.
* Front Fences that looks amazing.
Stunning front fences that store rain water and even double as retaining walls.
* Rain Water Tanks will never be the same again.
Turning rain water tanks into a feature for your property.
* Pool or Pergola landscaping - fantastic.
Stores rain water for the pool and keeps plants out of chlorine level.
* Raised Garden Beds for convenient height gardening.
Idea working height for growing vegetables and herbs.
* Water Features and Light Show - stunning.
Using the planter tops for other uses can deliver amazing results.
- * Pre-engineered - hand our engineering drawings to your surveyor, architect or council.
- * No footings required - easy to install - no excavation required.
- * They will look the same in 100+ years as the day they are installed.
- * They turn water tanks into a feature of your property.
- * Made from 50mpa high quality concrete for exceptional long life.
- * Enhance to appearance of your property - attractive landscape architecture.
- * When you purchase your land, let us design your OSD system and compare.
- * Add value and that WOW factor to your quality home.
- * Very cost effective.
Please visit our gallery above to see what our customers have been doing with our Landscape Tanks for fantastic results and great savings across many categories.
We welcome the opportunity to pop out for an obligation free site inspection to share ideas and to issue a firm quote if required.
Please give our friendly staff a call anytime:
Melbourne 0414 308123 - Sydney 0407 200497
Remember when quality matters - anything less will disappoint.
For all your rain water harvesting questions visit.
- It’s Home Show time again – visit the Landscape Tanks display.
- Date posted: 16 March 2015
- MOVING SALE – MASSIVE SAVINGS – SYDNEY ONLY
- Date posted: 8 February 2015
- Retaining walls that store water.
- Date posted: 13 January 2015
- Christmas holiday period.
- Date posted: 17 December 2014
- Pre Cast Concrete Front fences – stores rain water.
- Date posted: 21 November 2014