Retaining Walls – Front Fences – Onsite Detention Systems – Water Tanks.
Retaining walls or front fences that stores rain water - seems impossible doesn't it?
These lovely pictures above are the stunning multi purpose Landscape Tanks, which provide a fantastic alternative to traditional retaining walls or front fences and have many more uses as well including cost effective on site detention systems.
Retaining walls or front fences storing valuable rain water, in other words as your water tank, would seem impossible wouldn't it - well it's not and lots of people are doing it already
(Please view our gallery for hundreds more pictures)
These space saving Landscape Tanks look sensational and are made from high grade concrete (50mpa) and have many uses around a home.
They are also very easy to install and may be placed straight on a firm level base for convenience.
Many of our customers use their Landscape Tanks as retaining walls or front fences and don't even bother filling them with water as they just love the quality and appearance of the product, which says heaps for the product.
The fact that they are engineered (empty) for use as retaining walls, means they are also ideal for other structures around your home as well. Structures such as front fences, on site detention systems, pool or pergola surrounds, water tanks, fire fighting water tanks, and raised garden beds.
Many people have used them as their front fence and also their retaining walls out the rear of their property or even a combination of both.
They are also an ideal for areas where space is limited and they avoid the costly excavation associated with having underground water tanks. Amazingly they are manufactured and designed not to require any footings for great time and cost savings.
The planter top also has many other uses (apart from growing plants) including water features, outdoor kitchens, decking and even spectacular light shows all at the same time while still being used for your retaining wall or front fence.
The Landscape Tanks are designed to last over 100+ years and add that WOW factor to your home.
Our gallery has hundreds of pictures showing what some of our customers have been doing with our Landscape Tanks for great results.
So whether you are looking for retaining walls in Sydney or retaining walls in Melbourne or just browsing for retaining wall ideas, block retaining walls or concrete sleeper retaining walls, look no further than the fantastic multi purpose quality Landscape Tanks.
Please also explore our web site tabs for great saving on all your retaining wall ideas, product features, technical information and delivery and installation details.
Our Landscape Tanks may be used for any of the following individually or concurrently in the same project and they deliver great savings and results.
* Retaining Walls for instant results.
Simply place into position for instant results - no footings required.
* On site detentions systems for massive savings.
Above or below ground and onsite detention system - save money - looks great.
* Front Fences that looks amazing.
Stunning front fences that store rain water and even double as retaining walls.
* Rain Water Tanks will never be the same again.
Turning rain water tanks into a feature for your property.
* Pool or Pergola Surrounds - fantastic.
Stores rain water for the pool and keeps plants out of chlorine level.
* Raised Garden Beds for easy height gardening.
Idea working height for growing vegetables and herbs.
* Water Features and Light Show - stunning.
Using the planter tops for other uses can deliver amazing results.
- * Pre-engineered - hand our engineering drawings to your surveyor, architect or council.
- * No footings required - easy to install - no excavation required.
- * They will look the same in 100+ years as the day they are installed.
- * They turn water tanks into a feature of your property.
- * Made from 50mpa high quality concrete for exceptional long life.
- * Enhance to appearance of your property - attractive landscape architecture.
- * When you purchase your land, let us design your OSD system and compare.
- * Add value and that WOW factor to your quality home.
- * Let your imagination run wild.
Please visit our gallery above to see what our customers have been doing with our Landscape Tanks for fantastic results and great savings across many categories.
We welcome the opportunity to pop out for an obligation free site inspection to share ideas and to issue a firm quote if required.
Please give our friendly staff a call anytime:
Melbourne 0414 308123 - Sydney 0407 200497
Remember when quality matters - anything less will disappoint.
For all your rain water harvesting questions visit.
Manufactured by: Landscape Tanks
Manufactured by: Landscape Tanks
- Retaining walls that store water.
- Date posted: 13 January 2015
- Christmas holiday period.
- Date posted: 17 December 2014
- Pre Cast Concrete Front fences – stores rain water.
- Date posted: 21 November 2014
- Rain water harvesting
- Date posted: 21 September 2014
- Roof top garden.
- Date posted: 29 August 2014